The Lukenya College brand has been built up since 2014 and we will all share in the benefits of the strength of the brand so we must sustain it wherever possible, especially within the LC. We are all required to be dressed and presented appropriately at all times. To that end, all of our students will be expected to wear suitable office wear. Some work requires the use of safety clothing and PE kit.
- A suit (a jacket with matching dress/skirt/trousers which must be made of the same material);
- Jackets must be worn to school and any coats may only be worn in communal circulation areas on the ground floor;
- Hoodies are never classed as business wear. Jumpers tops may be worn, but these must be plain or with a simple pattern and not display any large logo;
- A shirt and tie (gentlemen) or a collared shirt/ blouse (ladies);
- Skirt and dress lengths must be no more than 5cm above the knee;
- Shoes must be formal in style, smart in appearance and either flat or low-heeled consistent with health and safety considerations;
- Jewellery should be kept to a minimum, consistent with good taste and safety. Apart from pierced ears, no other facial jewellery is permitted.